Kids Cheer Free Plus

weams

There was nothing to sign up for last year.

This is a new program up to age 14. 

For each regularly-priced individual game Upper Deck ticket purchased, adults can add up to two additional free Upper Deck tickets 

Upper deck in Camden Yards are not crappy seats. 

4 minutes ago, weams said:

There was nothing to sign up for last year.

This is a new program up to age 14. 

Upper deck in Camden Yards are not crappy seats. 

Dugout club.  They renamed it to this. That is literally the first sentence in the photo you posted.   

Upper deck in the outfield are horrible seats.  I don't even see the point in attending if you are sitting there.  

1 minute ago, atomic said:

Dugout club.  They renamed it to this. That is literally the first sentence in the photo you posted.   

Upper deck in the outfield are horrible seats.  I don't even see the point in attending if you are sitting there.  

Had some of the most fun I’ve had at a baseball game at a Hangout game in section 380 or so one time.    O’s comeback win against the Yankees somewhere in the 2007-09 time frame.    I prefer to sit closer, but it’s still fun out there.   

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Had some of the most fun I’ve had at a baseball game at a Hangout game in section 380 or so one time.    O’s comeback win against the Yankees somewhere in the 2007-09 time frame.    I prefer to sit closer, but it’s still fun out there.   

You were probably drinking beer and socializing.   You most likely would have had just as much fun sitting at Pickles with the same people. 

2 minutes ago, atomic said:

You were probably drinking beer and socializing.   You most likely would have had just as much fun sitting at Pickles with the same people. 

No chance.   I love going to baseball games in person.   Now, would I like to sit up there and watch the O’s lose a lopsided game with 10,000 people in the stands?   No.    

5 minutes ago, atomic said:

It's a great program that enables folks on a tight budget to enjoy a day at the ballpark with their kids.  Man, you are just ridiculously negative about everything.  If you don't want to go, don't.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Number5 said:

It's a great program that enables folks on a tight budget to enjoy a day at the ballpark with their kids.  Man, you are just ridiculously negative about everything.  If you don't want to go, don't.

Since you are going to buy tickets anyway for the adult why not let you buy them in other areas of the stadium?  How is that negative?  Most everyone is on a tight budget.  

2 minutes ago, atomic said:

Since you are going to buy tickets anyway for the adult why not let you buy them in other areas of the stadium?  How is that negative?  Most everyone is on a tight budget.  

it takes a special kind of guy to neg rep someone for that.  The kind of guy that would object to the junior Oriole program.  You are a real gem.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Number5 said:

it takes a special kind of guy to neg rep someone for that.  The kind of guy that would object to the junior Oriole program.  You are a real gem.

You had a personal insult towards me.  And you did it again.  I want the Orioles dugout program to work for my family.  I am not sure why you find that wrong. You probably weren't even a member. 

I was a member last year and I found it worth less than the cost. 

Just now, atomic said:

You had a personal insult towards me.  And you did it again.  I want the Orioles dugout program to work for my family.  I am not sure why you find that wrong. You probably weren't even a member. 

Our family took full advantage of Junior Orioles when our kids were children.  Great times.  You can keep on neg repping me, that's the kind of guy you are.    Neg rep, complaints, and negativity.  What a true joy.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, atomic said:

But this is different. You get four free lower deck tickets to use for a value,select or classic game and you can go to any game except Opening Day.Depending on the game ,you should get a little better seats then way down the line.I know someone who got tickets right behind home plate with his kids.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Our family took full advantage of Junior Orioles when our kids were children.  Great times.  You can keep on neg repping me, that's the kind of guy you are.    Neg rep, complaints, and negativity.  What a true joy.

I asked for the negative rep button to be removed.  As it makes the board a less friendly place.  But as you find the need to insult me.   The kind of guy I am is nice.  Maybe you should look in the mirror as you seem to be projecting as every post of yours in this thread has been negative.  

If you don't like being negative rep'd I suggest you ask the moderators to remove the button or stop insulting people.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

But this is different. You get four free lower deck tickets to use for a value,select or classic game and you can go to any game except Opening Day.Depending on the game ,you should get a little better seats then way down the line.I know someone who got tickets right behind home plate with his kids.

I guess I will sign up then.   Thanks for the information.