Kids Cheer Free Plus

weams

1 hour ago, atomic said:

You were probably drinking beer and socializing.   You most likely would have had just as much fun sitting at Pickles with the same people. 

It's hilarious how horrible you are sometimes. You obviously don't know Frobby even though you've been ****-posting here for years. Not that I know him personally, but associating the guy with a Pickles crowd is as hilarious as it is braindead. 

Downvote me all you want, my dude! You should be sending a personal thank you note to Tony every day that you haven't been banned here. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, interloper said:

It's hilarious how horrible you are. 

Good trolling from you. 

What I find is funny I said I didn't like the dugout club last season as the tickets were only in the outfield upper level and was wondering if the tickets were able to be chosen were better last year.  Yet I get personal attacks?  I am horrible for that? 

If you don't have anything to say about the dugout club or the new one here is a hint: don't reply.  

8 minutes ago, atomic said:

Good trolling from you. 

What I find is funny I said I didn't like the dugout club last season as the tickets were only in the outfield upper level and was wondering if the tickets were able to be chosen were better last year.  Yet I get personal attacks?  I am horrible for that? 

If you don't have anything to say about the dugout club or the new one here is a hint: don't reply.  

You get personal attacks when you personally attack others on the board. Which you do constantly. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Enough of the firefight already, It’s the Jr Orioles Club!

I’ve signed my 2 grandsons up for the Jr. Orioles Club for the last 5-6 years.  Last year the adults accompanying the club member could sit in the upper deck for $8.  In previous years it was $6.   There was also an option to sit in the lower level left field sections for $15 for accompanying adults.   Last year for $20 the child got a backpack, lanyard, cap, subscription to Jr. Orioles Magazine and vouchers to 6 preselected games.   Last year all the games were Sunday afternoon games, in previous years they were a more random selection.  Usually half were against prime opponents such as Sawx, Yanks, Angels, Indians.   At each game there was also a giveaway table up in the left field play zone area where the child could show their membership card and get another gift such as a free Wendy’s sandwich coupon or a small pack of baseball cards.   I really felt the program was an exceptional value that created great family experiences.

That being said, the lack of energy, and fans, in the stadium last year due to the losing does make you notice how far you are from home plate.   Never had a problem stretching out and putting your legs over the seat in front of you last year however!?

Anyway I am sure I will enroll my 11 & 9 year old grandsons again this year and maybe my 7 & 2 year old granddaughters as well.  The Orioles are telling me I can have 4 vouchers worth up to $192 for a $20 enrollment.  So that’s four $48 seats.  Sounds like a good seat and a good deal.  

The one thing I will miss however, is the thought that I had 6 opportunities to go to a game inexpensively and would look ahead to those dates on the calendar, letting the grandkids know when the next game was as well when I would drive them home.  It would seem it would make more business sense for the Orioles to make it a habit for youngsters to go to six games in a season as opposed to the four vouchers that will most likely be used by a family all at one game.   

1 hour ago, JimGinSP said:

I’ve signed my 2 grandsons up for the Jr. Orioles Club for the last 5-6 years.  Last year the adults accompanying the club member could sit in the upper deck for $8.  In previous years it was $6.   There was also an option to sit in the lower level left field sections for $15 for accompanying adults.   Last year for $20 the child got a backpack, lanyard, cap, subscription to Jr. Orioles Magazine and vouchers to 6 preselected games.   Last year all the games were Sunday afternoon games, in previous years they were a more random selection.  Usually half were against prime opponents such as Sawx, Yanks, Angels, Indians.   At each game there was also a giveaway table up in the left field play zone area where the child could show their membership card and get another gift such as a free Wendy’s sandwich coupon or a small pack of baseball cards.   I really felt the program was an exceptional value that created great family experiences.

That being said, the lack of energy, and fans, in the stadium last year due to the losing does make you notice how far you are from home plate.   Never had a problem stretching out and putting your legs over the seat in front of you last year however!?

Anyway I am sure I will enroll my 11 & 9 year old grandsons again this year and maybe my 7 & 2 year old granddaughters as well.  The Orioles are telling me I can have 4 vouchers worth up to $192 for a $20 enrollment.  So that’s four $48 seats.  Sounds like a good seat and a good deal.  

The one thing I will miss however, is the thought that I had 6 opportunities to go to a game inexpensively and would look ahead to those dates on the calendar, letting the grandkids know when the next game was as well when I would drive them home.  It would seem it would make more business sense for the Orioles to make it a habit for youngsters to go to six games in a season as opposed to the four vouchers that will most likely be used by a family all at one game.   

The kids can go to every game of the year for free   An adult need to buy a cheap ticket. 

10 minutes ago, weams said:

The kids can go to every game of the year for free   And adult need to by a cheap ticket. 

Ya know that’s true?!  Guess I liked that “structure” of six pre-set dates because I live in Hagerstown, the grandkids in Anne Arundel, so for me it’s not really a spur of the moment decision to go to a game.  

1 hour ago, weams said:

The kids can go to every game of the year for free   An adult need to buy a cheap ticket. 

1 hour ago, JimGinSP said:

Ya know that’s true?!  Guess I liked that “structure” of six pre-set dates because I live in Hagerstown, the grandkids in Anne Arundel, so for me it’s not really a spur of the moment decision to go to a game.  

But this program is for kids 14 and under.    The other Kids Cheer Free Program is kids under 10, if I recall correctly.  

11 hours ago, JimGinSP said:

This year only getting a cap and lanyard and membership card. But you are getting 4 tickets for most likely ,what I heard a left field box ticket. Also get some offers and priority for Sunday kids run the bases. You will have to decide if the kid is 9 or under if it pays to get the Plus membership. Since you still would be able to get the Kids Cheer free for 1 adult paying and two kids free in Upper Reserve. That would come with not paying $25.00 and fees but not a cap and 4 lower bowl tickets. The Upper Reserved seating will  vary by price depending on  what type of game it is. Prime.Select,Classic ,Value and Elite.  Unless you sit in Left Field Upper Reserve could be a big variance. From around $15.00 or so to around $30.00 or a little more for the Elite games. If you go to the giveaway games which were mostly prime games ,you might pay $25,00 or so for your ticket .Also the free tickets are only for Value,Classic and Select games  There were 18 Prime and Elite games last year. Plus for each game you decide to go to ,if you order online you will have to pay the Ticketmaster fees.

9 hours ago, Frobby said:

But this program is for kids 14 and under.    The other Kids Cheer Free Program is kids under 10, if I recall correctly.  

9 and under. Yes. All games are free up to 14 now . You enter your Orioles majority at age 15 and pay back all those free trips with fantastic loyalty and life lone expense. 

Just now, weams said:

9 and under. Yes. All games are free up to 14 now . You enter your Orioles majority at age 15 and pay back all those free trips with fantastic loyalty and life lone expense. 

It says this year they can attend all games for free.