Chris Waters

rooter

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He pitched well and had some good defense behind him(Castro's error not withstanding).

Still shouldn't be in the rotation though.

This is a joke. With all of the trouble we've had in the rotation, particularly of late, and the desire not to rush the AA arms, there isn't much of an option. He's pitched well, and he most certainly deserves to be in the rotation.

That was not the question, sit down and zip it.

Who the hell do you think you are talking too?

I am not your boss at McDonalds.

Astute observation right there, you are correct, you are not my boss at McDonalds. Even as a dig that does not make sense. What you meant to say was 'you are not my boss at McDonalds,' which is much more entertaining but still struggles to make a point. Waiter, rep this man on me!

This is a joke. With all of the trouble we've had in the rotation, particularly of late, and the desire not to rush the AA arms, there isn't much of an option. He's pitched well, and he most certainly deserves to be in the rotation.

I do not think Berken and Bergesen would be "rushed"...That is our difference in opinion here.

I do not think Berken and Bergesen would be "rushed"...That is our difference in opinion here.

I think they would be but like you say that's a judgement call. However, after YEARS of rushing every pitcher in our system, I'd like to for once show some patience with young arms. This "rushing" buisness hasn't done a lick of good for this orginization or the individual pitchers either.

He pitched well and had some good defense behind him(Castro's error not withstanding).

Still shouldn't be in the rotation though.

Outside of Guthrie, do you think Cabrera, Liz, and Burres deserve to be over him?

Or would you rather see some of our AA guys come up?

So you don't think having them pitch, and learn, in the pressure of a pennant race, albeit at AA, is more important than having them pitch in a couple of meaningless games to finish out a meaningless year with the Orioles?

Archived