How Long 'Til They Use Instant Replay?

Flip217

How Long Until Instant Replay Is Used In A Game?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How Long Until Instant Replay Is Used In A Game?

• First Day
    • 1 - 3 Days
    • 4 - 7 Days
    • 8 - 20 Days
    • Not Used This Season

Just for fun...

How long until the first time they use instant replay?

Winners get $500 in HangoutBucks, good for use in any Orioles Hangout Store, including HangoutOutlet, Hangout Lil' Tykes, and McLovin's Adult Hangout Boutique.

Just for fun...

How long until the first time they use instant replay?

Winners get $500 in HangoutBucks, good for use in any Orioles Hangout Store, including HangoutOutlet, Hangout Lil' Tykes, and McLovin's Adult Hangout Boutique.

What about Tony's Surplus? Sports Guy's Diamonds-o-rama? Drektune's Gifts?

(EDIT: I say within a week. It's available; SOMEONE will use it.)

What about Tony's Surplus?

Yeah, they're good there. But stay away from the refurbished MRE's -- not so tasty anymore.

Sports Guy's Diamonds-o-rama?

$500 in HangoutBucks will barely get you kicked out in a nice manner at SG's Diamonds-o-rama. You'll be lucky if they don't knock your teeth out.

Drektune's Gifts?

As Drektune's Gifts is just a cheaper version of Spencer's, we prefer if you don't spend your HangoutBucks there. But, if you really need novelty underwear, a blacklight / lava lamp combo, or one of those 'adult' board games, be my guest.

Yeah, they're good there. But stay away from the refurbished MRE's -- not so tasty anymore.

$500 in HangoutBucks will barely get you kicked out in a nice manner at SG's Diamonds-o-rama. You'll be lucky if they don't knock your teeth out.

As Drektune's Gifts is just a cheaper version of Spencer's, we prefer if you don't spend your HangoutBucks there. But, if you really need novelty underwear, a blacklight / lava lamp combo, or one of those 'adult' board games, be my guest.

Don't worry, we do accept them at my very own BTerp's House of Sunglasses.

Our orange lenses are on clearence to make way for next year's styles, while we are having a special start-of-the-season sale for our purple ones. And of course, rose is always in style.

Archived