Couch Potato's Guide to Orioles Spring Training

SteveA

Saved all this to a text file. You saved me the trouble of going thru mlb.com's schedule every day and bouncing back and forth from Orioles to Braves/Pirates/Twins/Rays etc. etc. Reps to you brother!

Hopefully my link still works this year and I can watch all of these games.

According to dictionary.com,  both spellings of the word are correct.  Potatoe is the older one and Potato is the most commonly used one today.  The scrutiny which faultfinders use on politicans they do not like resulted  in that whole issue back some years ago.  Nothing has changed,  as every day there are examples of trivial  faultfinding in this society. 

Some would be better served, if able to work, to get a Job and a Life in that order.    

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, eddie83 said:

Little surprised it isn’t televised.  

HUGE logistical problem for MASN to move their cameras and equipment and personnel from Sarasota to Annapolis to Baltimore all in 4 days. I would think. Not to mention if the stadium in Annapolis even would be accommodating  to all the equipment at all.

8 hours ago, Oriole1940 said:

According to dictionary.com,  both spellings of the word are correct.  Potatoe is the older one and Potato is the most commonly used one today.  The scrutiny which faultfinders use on politicans they do not like resulted  in that whole issue back some years ago.  Nothing has changed,  as every day there are examples of trivial  faultfinding in this society. 

Some would be better served, if able to work, to get a Job and a Life in that order.    

Potato is the only correct American English spelling. The e comes into play when pluralizing. 

• Upvote 1