MiLB agrees to contract

weams

32 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Well that's certainly an opinion, but if you think the stadium is great, you have not seen what a lot of Double-A level stadiums look like now. If you think there is always a breeze you haven't sat behind homeplate on a summer Sunday afternoon. If you think it's easy to get to during a week, you don't come down rt 3 from the north between 5:30 and 7:00 and even worse, don't have to spend the 15 minutes going from the rt 50 overpass to the Stadium road entrance as you wait in the dual unsychronized lights multiple times each.

Everyone likes what they like though. Saying that, I don't necessarily want to see Bowie lose their team, but I'd not prefer to see the Orioles lose an affiliate in Frederick even more. 

I understand, for me, hop down 197, turn left on Rt 301 and then right into the park. Normally, I get to Bowie during week nights, so granted, iso evening/late afternoon weather is better than early afternoon.

No, not been to hardly any minor league parks. I hit AAA in Albuquerque years ago, when Dempsey was managing, and that wasn't why I went there. but, it was good to meet him. Wasnt a bad stadium.

I seen a few minor league stadiums from the outside in the Midwest and Kentucky, and not all that, almost sandlotish.

I think Md has several nice minor league stadiums. Sad to see them contradict the minor league system.