Sept. 27th: Hangout Saturday Night at the Yard!!!

ScottieBaseball

Glad to hear you're coming out!

The pre-game festivities...well...I'm not sure. Edgar's was like, our place, you know?

Here's where I'm at. I'm going to stop by the new Hilton across from Oriole Park on Monday. They have a bar there called the Diamond Tavern and I'm going to see if they'll take care of us. If not, it may be the Wharf Rat and whatever bone they throw us.

Peters is too far from the park. Any other ideas not named Pickles or Sliders guys?

*sighs* Well, there goes my pick. It's really not far from the park. 10-15 minutes tops. But okay. Aside from the two suggestions you listed, I really don't know many other bars that are a short walk from the park. Hopefully one of these two places work out for us.

I am surprised that I actually agreed with you. I have lost respect for myself.

I can't believe that you are bringing someone to meet us. I guess we should to be on our best behavior for you.

Meh, she's already got the understanding that we're all fairly unhinged anyway. So I'd say just be yourself. She's going to give me a hard time. You might as well follow suit. ;)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would really appreciate it if I could crash somewhere down there, as opposed to taking the train and then a 50 mile drive home...

Can anyone help me out? Either way I'm there. Calling for tix first thing Monday. First thing being... 1 ish, maybe noon if I'm feeling frisky. :P

Meh, she's already got the understanding that we're all fairly unhinged anyway. So I'd say just be yourself. She's going to give me a hard time. You might as well follow suit. ;)

You can count on me to make you feel bad. I'll do my best not to let you down.:thumbsup1:

I would really appreciate it if I could crash somewhere down there, as opposed to taking the train and then a 50 mile drive home...

Can anyone help me out? Either way I'm there. Calling for tix first thing Monday. First thing being... 1 ish, maybe noon if I'm feeling frisky. :P

Normally , I would offer....sorry:o

but My Neice is comming fro Maine to stay with me for my 29th B day:):clap3:

She will be at the game!:) She is an angel!!

Sorry I cannot help you out this time!:(

In an odd twist of fate, I already HAVE tickets for the 27th. I'm going to be sitting really far away from Section 5, too. I'm in... Section 4. :D

Needless to say, I'll be moving over to sit with you guys.

uh oh... I don't have to let you sit in my lap, do I? :eektf:

Here's where I'm at. I'm going to stop by the new Hilton across from Oriole Park on Monday. They have a bar there called the Diamond Tavern and I'm going to see if they'll take care of us. If not, it may be the Wharf Rat and whatever bone they throw us.

Peters is too far from the park. Any other ideas not named Pickles or Sliders guys?

Just throwing it out there, but the Light Street Pavilion is only one skywalk farther than Edgar's. Hooters, Capitol Brewing, and J Pauls were options if memory serves me. Capitol Brewing usually isn't too loud or crowded, and the beer is pretty decent.

Archived