9/21-Final game at Yankee Stadium

Big Mac

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure which thing I want to watch tonight....self absorbed celebrities winning Emmy awards or ESPN where the announcers might actually remember that another team is in the stadium tonight playing the Stankees. I guess I'll switch back and forth for a while unless the Emmys get even more annoying than they all ready are. GO O's!!! Beat those Stanks!! :clap:

Oh wow, I hadn't even CONSIDERED whether or not the "roll call" tradition will be carried over into the new stadium! How will I sleep tonight?

Another favorite moment: when Joe Morgan said, "when I think of Yankee Stadium, the first thing I think of isn't my accomplishments there." Really, Joe? How selfless of you.

Oh wow' date=' I hadn't even CONSIDERED whether or not the "roll call" tradition will be carried over into the new stadium! How will I sleep tonight?

Another favorite moment: when Joe Morgan said, "when I think of Yankee Stadium, the first thing I think of isn't my accomplishments there." Really, Joe? How selfless of you.[/quote']

Thank you, ESPN's coverage is enough to make you ill. Now I remember why I rarely watch ESPN.

Archived