The Rubber Match (vs. NATIONALS, 8/16)

OFFNY

Ok, riddle me this:

we have more than one pitching prospects in the high minors who is ready to perform.

All do them deserve a chance now and all of them are better than Phillips( Or Lopez, or Carroll, or Hess)

WhyWhyWhyWhy haven’t we seen them yet? Except for Akin for 2 innings and then back down?

WHYYYYYY?

Just now, Philip said:

Ok, riddle me this:

we have more than one pitching prospects in the high minors who is ready to perform.

All do them deserve a chance now and all of them are better than Phillips( Or Lopez, or Carroll, or Hess)

WhyWhyWhyWhy haven’t we seen them yet? Except for Akin for 2 innings and then back down?

WHYYYYYY?

gAmINg tHe sERvicE CloCk.

Just now, Philip said:

Ok, riddle me this:

WHYYYYYY?

agree.  not sure what upside Phillips has.

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

Agreed. But bringIng in Phillips is waving the white flag. If we’d bring somebody up we wouldn’t have only White Flag options

Can’t pitch same guys over and over. Could have went elsewhere but needs to rest some arms and plenty of game to get thru. 

Just now, eddie83 said:

If they keep hanging around the race when possible I  would play some option games. 

Send down Phillips and call up Kremer as an example. 

But then you won't get an extra year of service time for a guy that you probably won't want to keep around that long in the first place.