vs. BLUE JAYS, 8/18

OFFNY

When I checked the no hitter game cast I saw they had a hit and then I saw the last scoring play was a bunt single for the twins in the 8th. But at first I thought it was saying the last play was a bunt single to break up the no-no. I was like OH MY, here we go again with unwritten rules everyone is going to lose their mind.

?

1 minute ago, scbalt52 said:

When I checked the no hitter game cast I saw they had a hit and then I saw the last scoring play was a bunt single for the twins in the 8th. But at first I thought it was saying the last play was a bunt single to break up the no-no. I was like OH MY, here we go again with unwritten rules everyone is going to lose their mind.

?

It was pretty remarkable the support Tatis received.  Even HoF guys chimed in.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

It was pretty remarkable the support Tatis received.  Even HoF guys chimed in.

Yeah I had no problem with Tatis, don't think anyone with sense would. The bunt single to break up no-hitter I could see being an issue. But hey, get on however you can, I guess.

Davis made a nice throw there, but I don't like the decision.  The chances of a poor throw or Severino not being able to handle it (which he didn't) are too high.  Concede the run and take the second out at first.  We get a runner at second too to start the next half inning.