Would you cheer?

isestrex

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres already enough Yankees fans cheering in Camden Yards as is, they don't need one more.

I'd probably puke, if I ever cheered for a scumbag Yankee, regardless of the accomplishment.

Well I guess, if someone from the Yankees organization cured cancer or something, I'd make an exception. But certainly not for some over payed prima donna like A-Rod hitting a home run.

Id give him the ball for a signed ball from all the Yankees. And a bat with Arod's signature. And a guarantee he will consider the Orioles in the offseason.

Give him a standing O. He aint a "true" Yankee anyway. If it was Jeter I would boo very loudly. Let Arod now we appreciate him

And that strippers number.

I've got the ball he wants.

It means a lot to him.

He's got a lot of money.

The ball's worth a lot of money.

He's a Yankee.

Now, if he was an Oriole, all I'd want is a picture of me giving him the ball.

But he's a Yankee.

Touchy subject for me as I HATE the Yank**s.

It would absolutely depend on the circumstances....If we were PUMMELING the vile, lower than whalecrap MFY's, let's say 21-0 in the 8th or 9th...and there were only a couple of the 30,000 MFY "fans" still there.....I may give him a VERY tiny , barely audible, tip of the fingers lightly tapping each other , almost indiscernable, what some may call a "clap".....he's a YANK** , for pete's sake!! His hitting his 500th homer means absolutely nothing to me.....besides, he would probably go yell something at the kid about to catch it, distracting the poor soul and causing him to drop it....

If I CAUGHT the 500th......I would probably hold it ransom. It means nothing to ME but would mean EVERYTHING to him....it would cost him DEARLY....how DARE he hit a homerun at ME! I would probably file assault charges against him....:D

Just heard on ESPN that ARod is about 200 HR's ahead of Bonds at the same age.... Heck ya I'd clap.... keep hitten em.....

And count on this fact....A-Rods head will be the same size when he passes Bonds as it is today!! That is a steroids reference, not an ego!

I would certainly clap and cheer and give him his due recognition for such an amazing accomplishment at his age.

But i'd be booing him in the next AB and the rest of the series, just like any other Yankee.

The comedy of this is all is that it doesn't frenkin' matter what the 20,000 O's fans decide to do, because the 29,000 Yanks fans in attendance sure as hell will have their way with it.

Not to worry Frobby, his HR's rarely affect the outcomes of the games.:002_sbiggrin:

Tell that to Chris Ray ;)

Touchy subject for me as I HATE the Yank**s.

It would absolutely depend on the circumstances....If we were PUMMELING the vile, lower than whalecrap MFY's, let's say 21-0 in the 8th or 9th...and there were only a couple of the 30,000 MFY "fans" still there.....I may give him a VERY tiny , barely audible, tip of the fingers lightly tapping each other , almost indiscernable, what some may call a "clap".....he's a YANK** , for pete's sake!! His hitting his 500th homer means absolutely nothing to me.....besides, he would probably go yell something at the kid about to catch it, distracting the poor soul and causing him to drop it....

If I CAUGHT the 500th......I would probably hold it ransom. It means nothing to ME but would mean EVERYTHING to him....it would cost him DEARLY....how DARE he hit a homerun at ME! I would probably file assault charges against him...

I'm glad to see there are still a few fans that feel this strongly :D

AROD comes to OPACY with 499 homers, barring a homer tonight in KC.

The funny thing is, if he hits one in the suspended game(he is due up 2nd), that homer will not be his 500th...His 500th would actually be the one he hit last night because the homer from the suspended game would actually be looked at, by elias, as a "June" homer.

But anyway, we are going to see 10-15 ab's from AROD this weekend.

May get to add to the history of our great park.

Archived