Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 86this said:

Not every great player becomes a great coach.  Maybe he catches on with Buck's faltering Mets.  Same with Scott Coolbaugh.

Bummer for Flaherty, I was happy to see him catch on somewhere after he was done. The Padres have an odd mix of former Orioles between Flaherty, Coolbaugh as coaches (and formerly Bobby Dickerson before he moved to the Phillies last year?), and also of course Manny, Nelson Cruz, Rougned Odor, and Josh Hader

58 minutes ago, CharmCityHokie said:

Bummer for Flaherty, I was happy to see him catch on somewhere after he was done. The Padres have an odd mix of former Orioles between Flaherty, Coolbaugh as coaches (and formerly Bobby Dickerson before he moved to the Phillies last year?), and also of course Manny, Nelson Cruz, Rougned Odor, and Josh Hader

And their manager, Bob Melvin.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, 86this said:

Jahmai Jones catches on with the Brew Crew.  He had a decent AAA season with the Dodgers' Oklahoma City affiliate.

Glad Jones has a chance to be back in the bigs, he seems like a really good kid. I don't know if it was the tail of the hit, the sun/shade split, or just a bad jump, but Bellinger looked like a mess chasing that ball and he's usually more than solid out there.