Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

3 minutes ago, makoman said:

I guess it’s fun to take contrarian opinions and when once in a while they hit you can point out how smart you are. Like Abrams was the obvious #1 pick and Stewart will never get out of AA ball. No one goes back and checks how often you might have been wrong, especially for all these long term calls.  

Hey now I resemble that remark.

• Haha 1

On 8/18/2020 at 1:40 PM, webbrick2010 said:

Uh oh, Manny hitting .200 with a .719 OPS,  .620 OPS in last 7 games, wonder where he ranks in WAR for MLB 3B, he's running away with the $$$/WAR title.

OPS now over 1.000, and on pace for about a 7 WAR season over 162. 

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

OPS now over 1.000, and on pace for about a 7 WAR season over 162. 

Well we won't be hearing from Webbrick anytime soon.   Manny had two more hits last night and he wasn't even close to being the story.  Tatis and Hosmer hitting really well now too.  Padres are becoming my national league team (used to be the dodgers, but they are the Yankees west now (I know they really have been for a while)). 

Just now, murph said:

Well we won't be hearing from Webbrick anytime soon.   Manny had two more hits last night and he wasn't even close to being the story.  Tatis and Hosmer hitting really well now too.  Padres are becoming my national league team (used to be the dodgers, but they are the Yankees west now (I know they really have been for a while)). 

In addition to Manny, they also have Zach Davies, who I always liked when he was in our system.   

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

In addition to Manny, they also have Zach Davies, who I always liked when he was in our system.   

Yea, he leads the staff in IP and has been very solid.   The youngster Paddack had a nice outing yesterday too. 

21 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I know Flat Breezy's brother posted here.  And that Hobgood's uncle wasn't a fan of mine.

Not sure about Heim.

Someone in Parker Bridwell’s family accused me of being 40 years old and sleeping in my mother’s basement.  

Looks like a relative of last year’s 4th rounder Joey Ortiz is posting here now.