Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

On 2/9/2022 at 8:09 AM, Frobby said:

Matt Harvey is testifying today in the Skaggs trial. 

Matt Harvey admits to drug use, says he gave Tyler Skaggs Percocet during 2019 season

Former Mets ace Matt Harvey appeared in court Tuesday, testifying in the case of ex-Angels employee Eric Kay, who is standing trial for allegedly providing drugs that may have contributed to Tyler Skaggs’ fatal overdose in 2019. Harvey, who would have invoked his fifth amendment right had he not been granted immunity, admitted to sharing Percocet with Skaggs while the two were Angels teammates in 2019.

On 2/10/2022 at 3:21 PM, Moose Milligan said:

Gotta love pitchers leaving Baltimore and becoming all-stars.

Yup, speaks highly of the organization. I remember when I'd wear my Arrieta Orioles jersey and people would tell me how we screwed up letting him go. It was like, nope best thing for him. He WAS a good dude too (can't speak to now as last I talked to him was 2012/13?). Remember in Norfolk his last year or two he was so frustrated with the Orioles.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Dwight Smith Jr signs a minor league deal with the White Sox.

I think GMs are so bored during the lockout that everybody who has passed through Baltimore the last couple years, no matter how bad, will wind up signing with someone.

At least he went to a team I was already rooting against.

• 3 weeks later...