Terps vs. UVA: Game thread

OregonBird

Alright, its finally here. I'll be watching this for an hour or so until the Oregon vs. USC game comes on.

I'm predicting a Terps win in this one but it won't be a squash. UVGay will come to play in this one as this is their bowl game and they'd love to stick it to their rivals from the north. I'm thinking the Terps win by 10.

I'd like to see the Terps be aggressive in this one on both sides of the ball. I want to see Cosh attack on defense and I want to see the Terps mix it up nicely on offense.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well there goes that shutout. Leave it to MD to play pathetic enough to let the worst offense in all of college football burn them deep.

If this game is close, I'm gonna be furious. UVA is by far the worst team in the conference, we've gotta crush them.

The offense is bland which is typical since this isn't a big name ranked opponent. The defense isn't really playing with much intensity. UVA is playing faster and with more intensity.

This game could get interesting b/c the Terps look like they're sleepwalking right now.

The offense is bland which is typical since this isn't a big name ranked opponent. The defense isn't really playing with much intensity. UVA is playing faster and with more intensity.

This game could get interesting b/c the Terps look like they're sleepwalking right now.

I really doubt we'll see this lack of intensity throughout the entire game, they'll get it going in the 2nd half if not earlier.

Its just disappointing to see another clunker effort in the 1st half from this team.

I really doubt we'll see this lack of intensity throughout the entire game, they'll get it going in the 2nd half if not earlier.

Its just disappointing to see another clunker effort in the 1st half from this team.

I'm not so sure. This game looks eerily similar to the Middle Tennessee St game.

What an absolute joke. This team (players and coaches) seem to have no interest in providing effort against inferior opponents. The play calling is dreadful (a shovel pass to a slow FB on 3rd and long...really?). They don't feel like tackling of covering anyone. Turner has no idea where he's throwing the ball. Great job Terps.

Archived