Brandon Snyder blog

tywright

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why don't you just go here (http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/winterleagues/?league=afl) to check when Brandon writes new blogs for yourself. It's much easier that way. Probably a little faster than waiting for someone to post them for you here.

I bumped it because he made a new post. I just didn't provide the link because it's already in this thread numerous times.

Why don't you just go here (http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/winterleagues/?league=afl) to check when Brandon writes new blogs for yourself. It's much easier that way. Probably a little faster than waiting for someone to post them for you here.

Perhaps you should hangout here a little while before you start telling people who've been here awhile how things work. He bumped it to let people know there was a new post. Many people on here don't have time to look around the internet and check 100 places for O's news so they come here. This community does a very good job of keeping others informed quickly.

Perhaps you should hangout here a little while before you start telling people who've been here awhile how things work. He bumped it to let people know there was a new post. Many people on here don't have time to look around the internet and check 100 places for O's news so they come here. This community does a very good job of keeping others informed quickly.

This is definitely one of the big attractions of the Hangout, particularly when I get swamped with work.

Not a lot of news here, but this kid has his head screwed on straight. Nothing "big time" about him.

Agreed. Love how he doesn't throw his pitchers under the bus, even though they've been terrible. Instead he says he wouldn't want to be a pitcher in a league with so many good hitters. That's just a great way to handle that. I hope he makes it.

"Finally, I would just like to say that im sorry if my editorial skills are not very good but "IMO" in my honest opinion ;)... I'm doing my best. (its been awhile) and I hopefully will get better as these continue. God Bless and go RAYS!!! aka go BJ ( i grew up playing with Justin and all three of us have the same agent)..."

Hopefully the apology will suffice for those of you who find the blog unreadable. :rolleyes: By the way...you know what I do when I find something unreadable? I just don't read it. But hey...that's me and we're all entitled to our opinions even when they stink.

Hopefully the apology will suffice for those of you who find the blog unreadable. :rolleyes: By the way...you know what I do when I find something unreadable? I just don't read it. But hey...that's me and we're all entitled to our opinions even when they stink.

This coming from a man who *still* hasn't won a Pulitzer...:rolleyes:

:laughlol::laughlol::laughlol:

I apologize. It wasn't clear to me what the intentions of his post were. I thought he was inquiring whether Brandon had posted a new blog, not informing readers that Brandon had done so. It was an honest mistake and I was not trying to tell him how things work or show him up. I'm sorry if the perceived tone of my post implied that. Again, my apologies.

"Finally, I would just like to say that im sorry if my editorial skills are not very good but "IMO" in my honest opinion ;)... I'm doing my best. (its been awhile) and I hopefully will get better as these continue. God Bless and go RAYS!!! aka go BJ ( i grew up playing with Justin and all three of us have the same agent)..."

What is that I smell? It's not me.

There's nothing like climbing up on a high horse to chide others about being on a high horse. Especially when the latter don't even own a horse.

Are you sure that the latter doesn't own a horse? Have you been scoping his house out for some free remodeling tips? LOL sorry had to say something about this LOL.:laughlol:

Archived