Brandon Snyder blog

tywright

If I learned one thing from Brandon's blog this fall, it is that this kid is humble and doesn't think that he's hot stuff just because he plays baseball. He really seems like the kind of guy who is very easy to root for. Which is what I'll be doing.

I took pitching lessons from his Dad in the late 90's when I was in high school. If he's anything like his father, he is definitely a great guy.

I've liked his blog entries and hope he has a great 09 campaign.

He'll be starting the year at Bowie, right?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll be starting the year at Bowie, right?

Yes -- but hopefully he won't be ending there! I think he has a good shot at earning a promotion to Norfolk along the way. With Huff and Mora potentially gone in 2010, it would be nice if Snyder was ready to step in.

Yes -- but hopefully he won't be ending there! I think he has a good shot at earning a promotion to Norfolk along the way. With Huff and Mora potentially gone in 2010, it would be nice if Snyder was ready to step in.

Absolutely. I'm really hoping he can become a .850ish DH/part time infielder (like Huff in '08) to drive in Tex, Wieters, and Markakis. He'd be cheap, homegrown, and easy to root for. I'm very excited about Snyder.

It would be nice if he were left-handed, as it looks like we're going to be a little light on them in the future unless Rowell really steps it up.

That'd definitely be nice.

It'll be a big season for him but he's definitely one to watch...I'm excited to see him develop in 2009.

Archived