Orioles Have Major League Offers on the Table for Starting Pitchers

LTO's

Found this comment from Elias pretty interesting. After the Galvis deal I didn't expect anything other than MiL deals. Obviously, they have to accept the offers for it to matter, but given the recent cost cutting flurry this is somewhat surprising. 

5 minutes ago, LTO's said:

Found this comment from Elias pretty interesting. After the Galvis deal I didn't expect anything other than MiL deals. Obviously, they have to accept the offers for it to matter, but given the recent cost cutting flurry this is somewhat surprising. 

Could very well be a Stewart type. I believe they gave him a ML contract last year. I don't expect it to be much more than that.

If he’s happy with the catching situation, he has quite low standards. If he still looking for an infielder, it’s probably for third base. I don’t have Ruiz on my opening day roster, but I wasn’t positive about who would be there.

But if he’s bringing more pitching on board, who’s going to be the odd man out?

2 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Here's the current MLB starting pitcher free agent list if you want to speculate on who the Orioles might be targeting.  

https://www.spotrac.com/mlb/free-agents/starting-pitcher/

Meant to filter that on available. Use this link: https://www.spotrac.com/mlb/free-agents/ufa/starting-pitcher/available/

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, OrioleDog said:

Is the Bundy trade tree affected if Julio Teheran comes here for $800K?  

I missed last year that was the exact number for Milone/LeBlanc/Stewart.

He was pretty awful in the shortened season. If he's healthy I would think some team would be interested in  1 year + option type deal for decent money. Was he injured last season? 4 hits per game increase is steep!