Who's your sleeper pick to be in OH's Top 10 next year?

ChaosLex

Okay, so Top 10 is unrealistic because anything he does will be tempered by him being a 23 year-old in A+, but I'll still bring up his name.

Matt Angle hit .328/.426/.443/.868 after the SAL All-Star break. He stole 20 bases at an 80% clip over that time. And he has a whopping total of 3 errors in 192 professional games, I believe all in CF. He had 1 error this year in 126 games.

Reports from Tony say that he's just not strong enough (, specifically, he'll probably get beat consistently by a good inside fastball). But reports also say that he has a great work ethic. So maybe he'll be the guy who works his butt off in the off-season and reaches his still reasonably high ceiling.

I'd take Angle over Miclat.

I'd agree that Bascom, Butler and Miclat are my frontrunners for a big climb. Adams is right there too. Joseph, Zagone and J. Moore are all decent bets to rise much higher as well.

Another guy, missing so far, that I believe will be among the frontrunners to crack the top 10 is Oliver Drake. He's a deeper reach, but I've got long arms. I have a feeling he'll rise quickly as long as he stays healthy.

Archived