Where's the game? (ALCS Game 6)

Baroquen131

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You wait and see, Tampa will lose tonight and then lose tomorrow. You've got to expect Beckett to rattle off a good start sometime and Lester has been great this year.

Tampa had their chance and blew it. They should've drove a stake into the heart of Red Sox nation while they had the chance.

Ugh. If Boston wins tonight, you can forget about tomorrow.

Tampa is totally blowing this.

Boston vs. Philly, what a crap World Series. Hate Boston but I hate Philly on the whole even more. With a gun to my head, I guess I'd have to root for Boston as I despise everything Philly.

I wouldn't really care though, probably would only watch a game or two.

Whatever.

Ugh. If Boston wins tonight, you can forget about tomorrow.

Tampa is totally blowing this.

Boston vs. Philly, what a crap World Series. Hate Boston but I hate Philly on the whole even more. With a gun to my head, I guess I'd have to root for Boston as I despise everything Philly.

I wouldn't really care though, probably would only watch a game or two.

Whatever.

I agree. If its Red Sox and Phillies, I probably wont watch the games at all. I would unfortunately root for the Phillies.

It's over. Lester is going to pitch a gem while the Rays will all have lumps in their throats. Like the Indians last year, they blew it. FAIL!

Garza no hitter

Callin it!

Seriuosly though, it will come down to the end and the bullpen and that one clutch hit.

Archived