O's vs Pirates Mar 11th

Tony-OH

3 minutes ago, Beef Supreme said:

That ball was crushed, for sure.

But I saw three really weakly hit balls. I am trying to see a bright side in that. But I haven't been watching the whole time, so i am more asking the question rather than answering it.

LOL, no I don't disagree with you.  Your post just struck me funny, like the scene in "A Few Good Men" that I posted.  Not a disagreement, just humor.  ?

19 minutes ago, Beef Supreme said:

Except for the big homerun allowed, I only saw soft contact vs. Felix.

Average exit velocity off him was 93.1 MPH through two innings. He's allowed three "hard hit" balls in two innings. He's had two soft contacts one at 77 and one at 80. I'd say he's been barreled up pretty good based on the EVs.

20 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Pitt broadcast are so terrible. Too many interviews, had the 2Bman micced last inning. Ignore the Orioles.

They have radar at least...

Umm, it's there broadcast and spring training are typically spent with these kinds of interactions. The mic'd up things are great and I really enjoyed the catcher during the last broadcast. 

I actually think their broadcasters are pretty good, but their in studio analyst was terrrible. 

It's not their fault MASN choose to not bring one single Orioles game to TV this spring. It's absolutely awful and embarrassing. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Average exit velocity off him was 93.1 MPH through two innings. He's allowed three "hard hit" balls in two innings. He's had two soft contacts one at 77 and one at 80. I'd say he's been barreled up pretty good based on the EVs.

Yikes. I saw a popup to shallow left, a swinging bunt to 3B and a mulit-hop groundout in the first two innings. Just getting back to it now.