How many games will the Orioles win in 2021?

Frobby

How many games will the Orioles win in 2021?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will the Orioles win in 2021?

This poll is closed to new votes

The O's have to be within 3 games of the division lead in July not to be sellers.   I think they could be on a pace to be in the high 70's in wins for the year in July but that will not be enough.  So Mancini, Matt Harvey, Galvis, Franco, and LeBlanc  go on the block at the trade deadline.  

Lowther can replace Harvey,  Diaz replaces Mancini with Mountcastle shifting to 1B,  Martin replaces Galvis, Ruiz replaces Franco.  Greene replaces LeBlanc.     So they have players but its an overall downgrade.  It also probably means no Rutschman this year.  No real point adding Rutschman to a losing team for the last two months. 

69-93 but flashes of the future throughout the season from individual players.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

The Orioles are already half a game behind the Rays in the AL East. 

https://www.espn.com/mlb/standings

I hate it when they dig a hole for themselves early in the season, and then have to come back from it.

o

I don't want to see "realism" I don't want to see projections boys

Don't care about StatNerds.com models

Just gimme those wins

GIMME THE F'N MONEY

On 4/1/2021 at 12:26 PM, BRobinsonfan said:

I usually wait to see how @DrungoHazewood votes in these polls and then vote the same way, but I got tired of waiting for him to vote so I went with between 66-70 picking 68 as the most likely final win total.

Sorry, I was out of internet range for most of the past three days and didn't get a chance.  I would have said 68.  But that's not really based on much of anything.

12 minutes ago, Barnaby Graves said:

2-0 BASEBALL'S GREATEST TEAM BABYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE 

GIMME THEM MF'N WINS YOU FANGRAPHS DORKS

Right on.  I doubt we can win them all if we do not  win the first two, and we have done that so the skies  the limit.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

The Orioles are already half a game behind the Rays in the AL East. 

https://www.espn.com/mlb/standings

I hate it when they dig a hole for themselves early in the season, and then have to come back from it.

o

o

OK, they caught up to them just now ...... I hope that they don't blow it, and allow the Rays to beat the Marlins again tonight. 

o

Just now, Oriole1940 said:

Right on.  I doubt we can win them all if we do not  win the first two, and we have done that so the skies  the limit.  

My man.  Who else we got?  Where's the diehards?  I watched 30-3 in person and stayed for Game 2, I wanna know who's on the train with me in 2021.  I know Tony's on it, Weams is on it, Can O' Corn is on it, OFFNY is on it, OG Moose Milligan, we got a ton of Oriole diehards here.  I don't want analysis I just want blind cheerleading.  Just give me that.  2-0 today, 160-0 tomorrow boys.  Gimme that.

• Thanks 2