Losing Loewen?

tywright

Lol, what a joke. You continue to think that everything that happened today was fine. That everything was ok. In the 4+ years I've been posting here you've followed the same pattern.

1) You make a post defending a bone-headed Orioles' move.

2) People call you out.

3) Rather than defend yourself you make idiotic posts like the one I've quoted.

Nobody is fooled by you, you continue to give your tours at Oriole Park. And while you're at it, be sure to show all the tour-goers Loewen's former locker. Then go ahead and explain why Loewen is no longer with the team and why it's ok that he left us. They'll all laugh at you too! Only this time it will be in live person and not behind a computer screen. I'm sure at that point you'll have much less to say.

Again with the personal attacks. Wow. If you can't defend your point maybe you shouldn't try.

I'm going to bed. There's no point in arguing with someone in a state like this.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again with the personal attacks. Wow. If you can't defend your point maybe you shouldn't try.

I'm going to bed. There's no point in arguing with someone in a state like this.

I've started my own thread. You're a text book case. You call people out for making personal attacks yet you do the same thing yourself.

Perhaps if you were good at arguing points I would actually understand what you want me to defend, but I have a good feeling that whatever answers you are looking for are in the thread I just posted.

It's more about playing for a team in his home country then playing for the team closest to his home town. It happens all the time in the NHL. Americans are offered contracts to play for a team in Canada and choose to stay in the US. I can understand why everyone is upset, but I also understand Adam's reason for leaving.

Hey Gaz,

While I understand the line of thinking that Loewen doesn't owe the O's anything, and I agree with that, it is dirtbag-ish of him to give the O's the impression that he has every intention of signing a MiL deal with the O's after he clears waivers, then to jump ship for another team in the same division. Had he informed the O's of his wishes instead of blindsiding them witih this move like this I personally wouldn't have felt the same level of animosity. As it turns out, he basically deceived the O's into making him available for free agency, and jumped at the opportunity to sign with a team that he preferred playing for. It is the deceit that I have a serious problem with, as do other people here.

Archived