Kjerstad still hasn't reported to alternate site [UPDATE: He's reported]

interloper

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Redactions are for lawyers. 

LET'S GO KJERSTAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where does he start next year? Delmarva?

I think Delmarva to get his feet wet.  Depends on how he does, I could see a rapid promotion if he mashes.

I'd personally like to see him play winter ball somewhere.  Not sure if that's possible.

14 minutes ago, Hazmat said:

I already can't wait until the start of minor league baseball next year.  We'll have 2 first round picks debuting.  Kjerstad and then our #1 draft pick, perhaps #1 overall, later in the summer.  Then there are guys like Willems and Craig who we didn't get to see this year.  Add some Latin talent to the mix and there's a lot to look forward to.

milb.tv is a great deal.

It's also especially valuable when the MLB product is a dumpster fire.

59 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

And?

Have I not been posting enough recently for you so you had to dig up an old post to get your fix in?

I just don't get it, I'm not that interesting.

I didn't say you were interesting.   Seemed like it might make a few people chuckle.  Just trying to add a little cheer to the world.   You didn't need to comment.   It is what it is.  I started reading from page one and that was funny.  

7 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

I didn't say you were interesting.   Seemed like it might make a few people chuckle.  Just trying to add a little cheer to the world.   You didn't need to comment.   It is what it is.  I started reading from page one and that was funny.  

Oh yea, the super spicy take that a fourth round pick who was a high school player might not pan out.

What an interesting take, worthy of bringing back up months later.

I'm ever so sure that if it hadn't been me that had said it you still would have mentioned it...right?

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Oh yea, the super spicy take that a fourth round pick who was a high school player might not pan out.

What an interesting take, worthy of bringing back up months later.

I'm ever so sure that if it hadn't been me that had said it you still would have mentioned it...right?

Wrong.  It would be funny no matter who said it.  There's just very few people who would have said something like that regarding a draft pick with such little to go on.  Not bust potential.  Serious bust potential.  Interesting.