May 14: Yankees back in town

SteveA

Just now, spiritof66 said:

Watch what you say about Mountcastle. He's one of the future offensive stars we're going to build a contending team around, even if we can't identify a defensive position he can play.

Or he can't identify a pitch...

3 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

Watch what you say about Mountcastle. He's one of the future offensive stars we're going to build a contending team around, even if we can't identify a defensive position he can play.

While I hear you... I do think he'll be fine at 1B and he will hit.  He just has to stop chasing so much garbage.

15 minutes ago, Philip said:

Fair point but Plutko was good. Why pull him? No need.

I don’t know if he was good he walked first guy.  Then the next guy hit into a double play with a 110mph exit velocity.  That ball is couple feet down line it is a double and you have second and third.  He got a bit lucky too.  I would have took my chances with Sulsar over Lakins but like I said both are middle inning low leverage type guys and not late inning guys.  Hopefully Scott’s outing is sign he has fixed the walk part as he has late inning stuff.