Sat. June 19th v. Blow Jays

scOtt

1 minute ago, CynBeth said:

Wasn’t it also in Toronto where a banana or bottle was thrown at Nate Mclouth (however you spell it).

Can't remember whether it was at McLouth (just checked the spelling myself!), but sounds typical.

1 minute ago, LA2 said:

The play-in game where they racially slurred Hyun Soo Kim and Adam Jones dared the ***hole fan--

Yes! I mean, what kind of freaking fan base does that!? And I'm constantly having to explain my side about this when I say I can't stand the Toronto fans in the Youtube because these "fans" constantly take Toronto's side because they NEVER see them play or what their fanbase has done consistently in the past. It really unnerves me. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beysbol said:

Yes! I mean, what kind of freaking fan base does that!? And I'm constantly having to explain my side about this when I say I can't stand the Toronto fans in the Youtube because these "fans" constantly take Toronto's side because they NEVER see them play or what their fanbase has done consistently in the past. It really unnerves me. 

Troglodytes

t_1528149102382_name_bal_fan_throws_beer

• Thanks 1

Just now, fansince1988 said:

Thought it was Kim in the Wild Card game. 

Might have been Kim. Or McLouth. THAT was a beer bottle at him.

Adam might have had a banana peel there but I don't remember. He had some sh!t there. I do remember him speaking out about it.

Just now, spiritof66 said:

Interesting route taken by DJ on that fly ball -- went pretty much straight back on it, then a sharp turn toward right-center where the ball was headed.

He scared me bad on that route.   I was on pins and needles.