Father's Day June 20th: Rubber match against the Blue Jays

OsFanSinceThe80s

Well I was working and unable to follow along but I noticed at the top of the fourth Harvey had thrown 66 pitches. I had to focus on work, but I said to myself, “66 isn’t that much for a starter, but Harvey has been bad, so I’m gonna let him start the inning and have Plutko warming just in case.” 
I don’t know the sequence of events after that, but things went South in a hurry, and Plutko didn’t allow any inherited runners to score, so it’s all on Harvey. At what point did Plutko start warming?

3 minutes ago, KillerTofu said:

I think Valdez is allowing a run or more every time he comes into the ball game now. What are we gonna do with him? 

They got two guys in Valdez and Sceroler that basically can’t get through an inning without giving up a run or two.  You can’t have starters that can’t get you 5+ innings and two bullpen guys that are worthless.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bpilktree said:

They got two guys in Valdez and Sceroler that basically can’t get through an inning without giving up a run or two.  You can’t have starters that can’t get you 5+ innings and two bullpen guys that are worthless.  

And the game would be tied now if not for Valdez. Wow!