2021 Orioles Draft Tracker

18 hours ago, forphase1 said:

Creed Willems said he was signing on Twitter, but I haven't seen anything yet on terms.  I don't recall how quickly we started hearing terms in the past.

Thanks, saw that as well but I'll wait until it's announced since things could happen that could change the situation.

1 minute ago, MurphDogg said:

Don't understand this. Are Trimble, Rhodes, Willem and Craig really signing for $1.3 Million over slot (the combined Cowser and Norby savings)?

Don't know the answer to that but I think Rhodes is going to be costly. 

3 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

Don't understand this. Are Trimble, Rhodes, Willems and Craig really signing for $1.4 Million over slot (the combined Cowser and Norby savings)?

I doubt it.   Looks like the O’s will have some significant cash left over when this is said and done.  

7 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

Don't understand this. Are Trimble, Rhodes, Willems and Craig really signing for $1.4 Million over slot (the combined Cowser and Norby savings)?

We better sign everyone.  And I mean everyone like Gary Oldman meant everyone.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

It seems like Trimble, Rhodes, Willems (maybe most over slot), Burns, Higgins and Craig could all be over slot. Buying Willems out of a TCU commitment is not going to be cheap. Trimble and Rhodes should get a more modest bump. 

2 hours ago, Jammer7 said:

It seems like Trimble, Rhodes, Willems (maybe most over slot), Burns, Higgins and Craig could all be over slot. Buying Willems out of a TCU commitment is not going to be cheap. Trimble and Rhodes should get a more modest bump. 

Williams almost immediately took to social media to declare he was going to go pro.

That doesn't sound like a big over slot guy to me.