The Maryland/Duke Drinking Game

sangell2007

BTW, yes Duke did not play in the second half but they did play well in the first half.

And i never said Duke's defense was not good that game.

SG, two questions. Why are you a Duke fan? Did you go to the university? I only ask because I assume that you reside in the Baltimore/DC area because you love the Ravens and the O's.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well Dook did play good defense but Maryland turned the ball over so many times on simply bone-headed plays. Question for you, in 1999, did Dook advance far in the NCAA tournament?

Based on the spanking UMCP took against Duke this week, NO Terp fan, me included, should try to get into an argument with a Duke fan. We sucked and Duke crushed us. Until we beat them or at least play to their level again we shouldn't talk smack.

Well Dook did play good defense but Maryland turned the ball over so many times on simply bone-headed plays. Question for you, in 1999, did Dook advance far in the NCAA tournament?

Off the top of my head, i am not sure how far they advanced...They have been to 8 straight sweet 16's, so they at least got that far...What is your point?

Based on the spanking UMCP took against Duke this week, NO Terp fan, me included, should try to get into an argument with a Duke fan. We sucked and Duke crushed us. Until we beat them or at least play to their level again we shouldn't talk smack.

For whatever reason, he enjoys picking fights with me abotu Duke, as if they have not accomplished anything.

One thing to have blind hatred for a team but all he normally does is make himself look foolish.

Off the top of my head, i am not sure how far they advanced...They have been to 8 straight sweet 16's, so they at least got that far...What is your point?

My point is they lost to UConn in the finals that year. So I was wondering if you consider that advancing "far" in the tournament.

One thing to have blind hatred for a team but all he normally does is make himself look foolish.

Please quote for me anything I've said in this thread that does not have any merit that makes me look foolish. All I said was I'm anticipating another Dook collapse in the NCAA tournament which, in the post Battier era, has become their MO. Is that a foolish statement? I think not.

Please quote for me anything I've said in this thread that does not have any merit that makes me look foolish. All I said was I'm anticipating another Dook collapse in the NCAA tournament which, in the post Battier era, has become their MO. Is that a foolish statement? I think not.

The fact that you even brought anything up, when it had nothing to do with thread, makes you look foolish IMO. All you wanted to do is take a shot at me and Duke because i asked how many drinks do you drink when you are down 30.

sports guy, why are you a duke fan?

He jumped on the bandwagon of Duke, didn't go there, live there, have parents who went there, or anything like that as far as I know, just picked them as his team because they were good and probably had some players he liked.

He jumped on the bandwagon of Duke, didn't go there, live there, have parents who went there, or anything like that as far as I know, just picked them as his team because they were good and probably had some players he liked.

Started watching college bball when i was 8 and i have liked Duke since.

Archived