Who do you want for next pick?

12 hours ago, Sydnor said:

Anthony Solometo, Will Taylor, Bubba Chandler, Jaden Hill, or Michael Morales, but I’m preparing myself for Peyton Wilson or Adrian del Castillo.

Solometo.  Chandler would be my 2nd choice.  

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Because Mateo should start in CF and Urias belongs on the bench as much as possible, and just started on Monday. Jackson had some better AB's last night and should be given the chance to build on them, if he is being given the opportunity to work his way out of this.
    • There’s only one or two posters I know of who have seriously suggested extending Means, and that was during the offseason before his delayed start to 2024 and rocky rehab.  yark14 is crazy if he thinks anyone but him will be clamoring for a Means extension after 2-3 starts.   He could throw 20 shutout innings and I doubt there would be much clamor.  Let’s see Means get through the remainder of the season healthy and then we can worry about whether we want him to be part of the team in 2025.   
    • It's when a large market (non-revenue sharing recipient team) finishes low in the standings, it limits their draft slot.  Hard to differentiate between sucking on purpose or more organic reasons...  but the large market teams can at least band-aid the issue with money.
    • Those were two crappy plays and each one resulted in a runner advancing to 2B.   The burden of proof is on Kjerstad to show he’s better than O’Hearn out there.   He sure didn’t prove it last night.  
    • Nothing was working yet he threw a lot of strikes, had 7 Ks, only walked 1 and had a swingstr% of 25%. Plenty was working.  However, he had way too many hittable pitches as well. Wild in the strike zone. 6 days rest may have been a little too much as well.
    • Well, given his injury history, please put me down in the camp for a big no to any extension for John Means. If we are going to pay for pitching beyond this season (which we should and probably will have to) I am very confident that we will be able to find better than I guy who hasn’t been healthy since 2021. Extending him after 2 or 3 starts after he has missed 2 years seems to be the definition of unwise.
    • Yep.  Wading through pages of drama just for the next nugget is tiring...
  • Popular Contributors