Potential Intl signing: Braylin Tavera

Sports Guy

2 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Can't get enthusiastic about a guy named Braylin.  Sounds like one of those names that uppity people in the burbs are naming their kids these days.  Braylin, Kylin, Kashtyn, Adyn, Jaidyn, whatever.  I hadn't thought that this terrible pandemic had reached the Dominican Republic but I guess I'm wrong.

Not to mention "Randall".  :o  

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Can_of_corn said:

The Yanks spent basically their entire pool on a kid named Jasson a couple years back.

He's a monster.

Yeah just kidding. That’s my name with one ‘s’ and my parents weren’t very original since it was the third most popular name in the 70’s. ?

On 7/15/2021 at 12:10 PM, Moose Milligan said:

Can't get enthusiastic about a guy named Braylin.  Sounds like one of those names that uppity people in the burbs are naming their kids these days.  Braylin, Kylin, Kashtyn, Adyn, Jaidyn, whatever.  I hadn't thought that this terrible pandemic had reached the Dominican Republic but I guess I'm wrong.

Or Adley and Cadyn?

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

https://www.mlb.com/prospects/international/

2 signees in the top 50 expected.

Leandro Arias being the other.

Great news. Going to back to 2015 we had only signed one total player(M. Hernandez) ranked in MLB Pipeline’s top int’l prospects lists. Now we are signing two. Huge news. This just deepens our top 30-50 prospects and we might be able to put together a top 75 that would rival our top 30 lists from a few years ago.