Wednesday, July 28: last game of the homestand vs the Marlins

SteveA

1 minute ago, Yossarian said:

I do just the opposite - I'm on the West Coast working from home and have the game on in the other room.  I listen to Jim and when Kevin Brown's voice raises, I get up and go see what's happening.

I sort of do that. Turn the sound on and only look when I hear the crowd. But most of the time I'm mostly watching something on youboob. Broadcast sound gets in the way.

1 minute ago, Yossarian said:

I'm kind of liking Urias.  He has been a breath of fresh air.  I would like to keep him in the lineup when Galvis comes back.  Can he play second or third?

He's probably a better 2Bman than SS.  As long as he is hitting at all he should stay in the lineup at 2B after Galvis comes back.

2 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

I'm kind of liking Urias.  He has been a breath of fresh air.  I would like to keep him in the lineup when Galvis comes back.  Can he play second or third?

Urias is hot as f!

But it's just a hot streak... :noidea:

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

He's probably a better 2Bman than SS.  As long as he is hitting at all he should stay in the lineup at 2B after Galvis comes back.

Probably better than anyone else we trot out there right now. Till they feel Jamai is ready...