New? trade partners for Ramon

GotNitro

would you take on D willis contract for Ramon?

No....Wouldn't consider Willis or Robertson.

Alex Gonzalez had a good year last year and it wouldn't surprise me if a Ramon for Gonzo deal would interest both sides.

I think that is a lazy move personally but we save money and get our SS for 2009....Not a move I would do but a move I could see AM making.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are we talking about the same Bailey here? Those packages wouldn't even get the hat from his head.

Hell, I'm not sure those packages would get the hat from anyone's head.

I really don't like putting Reimold in the package. What about Ramon, DCab, and Penn? They get an innings eater that could still develope:rolleyes: and Penn does have some potential if he stays in a bubble.

Are we talking about the same Bailey here? Those packages wouldn't even get the hat from his head.

Hell, I'm not sure those packages would get the hat from anyone's head.

Bailey's stock has dropped a lot.

You would think that the idea of Bailey for Ramon would be a joke and I agree that it is...But trades as dumb as that one have happened in the past and it wouldn't shock me if that deal happened.

That being said, no way you could expect that in a million years.

Just saw this on the bottom of a Roch blog:

"lftyg33 said:

Do you know what teams are looking at Ramon Hernandez? What might the O's get in return for Ramon. Also, if Ramon is traded, does that make Matt Weiters the starting catcher?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detroit and Cincinnati are two of the rumored teams. If Ramon is traded, chances are pretty good that Wieters is the starting catcher on Opening Day. But if he doesn't look ready in spring training, the Orioles won't rush him. - Roch

November 17, 2008 6:26 PM"

http://masnsports.com/2008/11/minor-league-signings-1.html

I have not heard of these two teams being interested in him. I apologize if I missed it somewhere. I would love some input from the Reds and Tigers analysts as to what they might give up for him. I assume it would be a low to mid level prospect.

SG, Peace, Tony S, Belkast.... Wasn't this part of that PM I sent you guys yeaterday?;););)

Archived