Saturday vs the evil empire!

Il BuonO

6 minutes ago, Philip said:

I agree with the comment about Jones, although as I said before, I’m perfectly willing to give him his hacks at the big club, however I’m here today to say again that Scott will never be a part of a good club.
He’s too inconsistent. I’ve said this since he came up, he is completely 100% undependable. every single time you put him on the mound you don’t know what you’re going to get something terrible or something brilliant but you get the terrible enough that it spoils the Brilliant.

I don’t know if he’s arbitration eligible at the end of this season, but if he’s very expensive I would just as soon trade him away.

You have a problem with today's outing???  Because he walked ONE guy?  And an error was committed behind him.

Your standards are ridiculously high if you consider lack of perfection a problem.  The other team is full of the greatest hitters on earth.

He faces 5 batters.  Two of the most feared hitters in baseball struck out.  Two guys hit routine ground balls.  And yes, he walked one, on a full count.  I'd say he had a good outing.

I started to say something about Jones and then, said forget it. This team doesn’t care about defense as long as you hit, And it doesn’t care whether you hit or defend poorly as long as you’re young and have upside, And he doesn’t care if you’re old and don’t have upside as long as you’re cheap. That is a whole lot of nails in the coffin…

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

You have a problem with today's outing???  Because he walked ONE guy?  And an error was committed behind him.

Your standards are ridiculously high if you consider lack of perfection a problem.  The other team is full of the greatest hitters on earth.

He faces 5 batters.  Two of the most feared hitters in baseball struck out.  Two guys hit routine ground balls.  And yes, he walked one, on a full count.  I'd say he had a good outing.

Hi Steve, how are you doing. Yes, I am very much stand behind everything I said. Today wasn’t one of his bad outings, today was actually not bad for him, but what does it say that today was not bad for him? Every single time you bring him into the game you don’t know what you’re going to get. And as I have said and as a casual glance at his record will reveal, is understandable. He’s not going to be a part of our next good team.