Labor Day: Orioles celebrate 25th anniversary of Eddie Murray's 500th HR

SteveA

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

I was working, but Steve is probably correct, I would’ve been complaining. And I would’ve been right too, we’re not tuning in to hear an interview that can play after the game or before the game. We’re here to watch the game. I don’t know why people don’t get that.

But there is a God, because Steve did not have to listen to me complaining… Although, maybe he does now.

?

You're a weird dude if you don't appreciate listening to an Eddie Murray interview.

14 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

You're a weird dude if you don't appreciate listening to an Eddie Murray interview.

Oh, stop, I’m happy to hear the interview, but like I said, and you apparently missed, before or after the game, not during. The whole point of watching baseball is “watching baseball” And again I’ve already said this but it apparently bears repeating, we can watch the interview anytime. We can only watch live baseball once.

Playing an interview during gameplay is a pretty blatant admission that the gameplay isn’t interesting enough by itself.