Brandon Hyde deserves credit

accinfo

47 minutes ago, Yardball85 said:

Good for Hyde.  Who gives a cr*p if Ray's feelings are hurt by Hyde chirping at him?  In a world where you don't get to see this type of thing too often, this is refreshing. 

Hyde was very embarrassed that his comments were caught on mic.   Apologized profusely in his postgame presser for his language.   He probably didn’t realize that most fans got a kick out of it.  

10 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Hyde was very embarrassed that his comments were caught on mic.   Apologized profusely in his postgame presser for his language.   He probably didn’t realize that most fans got a kick out of it.  

Right.  I mean, I wouldn't be "proud" of those comments either.  It isn't a great look for Hyde.  But at the same time, I totally understand fans being fired up about it.

I have yelled at opposing counsel during hearings before and felt silly later, but my client was on board. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, coe76 said:

What is curious is the implication Ray is making, considering the Jays have long been suspected of stealing signs themselves!  Pot meet kettle!

The Jays really irritate me.  I actually like Vlad and Bichette a lot, but it sucks that they are wearing Jays uniforms. 

1 hour ago, Yardball85 said:

Right.  I mean, I wouldn't be "proud" of those comments either.  It isn't a great look for Hyde.  But at the same time, I totally understand fans being fired up about it.

I have yelled at opposing counsel during hearings before and felt silly later, but my client was on board

Haha, but just don't do it in front of a jury. Different type of board.

I have yelled at opposing counsel during hearings before and felt silly later, but my client was on board. 

Was the judge? I would imagine a typical judge would frown on anyone yelling except possibly him.

The Jays really irritate me.  I actually like Vlad and Bichette a lot, but it sucks that they are wearing Jays uniforms. 

I hate the Blue Jays, but I have gone back and watched Jose Bautista’s home run against the Rangers about 30 times. I have never heard a louder crowd in my life. What are tremendously epic inning that was.

And then they got beat by the Royals, laugh laugh laugh