Friday September 24: Wells vs Rangers

SilverRocket

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Unlucky how, by having Greene on the roster?

Swing bunts hits, bloopers... line shots for us right at fielders,.. you get the picture.  There's been a ton of these in our games .  Not to mention our closer getting injured.  Look I'm not saying were good because we are not.  But I do feel like we've gotten the short end of the stick lately.

1 minute ago, Philip said:

What happened to Tyler Wells?

The radio guys said that Severino tagged the runner too far up. Bad tag? I didn’t see so I dunno, but the Radio guys seem to think so.

”The Orioles saw it coming and still got burned by it.”

Injured after 1st better faced.  That's why Greene was in.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I wish they’d been interviewing someone this inning, Philip.  Anything’s better than watching this.  

I was listening to the Rangers broadcasters, and I wasn’t enjoying the game very much, but I was enjoying them quite a lot. Now I’m watching Seattle I’m following the Toronto game.

Remember, it’s baseball, and after next weekend it’s gone until February 20, a very long way away.

The Orioles are a bad team, Hyde is a bad manager, the owners are bad owners, the broadcasters are bad broadcasters, at some point you just have to smile and accept it.

1 hour ago, Philip said:

What happened to Tyler Wells?

The radio guys said that Severino tagged the runner too far up. Bad tag? I didn’t see so I dunno, but the Radio guys seem to think so.

”The Orioles saw it coming and still got burned by it.”

I can’t really blame the tag, the throw was up the first base line a bit. 

• Thanks 1