It IS kind of exciting.

HowAboutThat

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Just about everybody I know has had prostate cancer, I remember what the doctor said, “you’re not going to die from prostate cancer, but you may well die with prostate cancer.” And what he meant was that it’s relatively easy to treat and not an incredibly big deal. I’m not trying to make light of your situation, I’m sure it will be mine in the next six months, just trying to share some positive spin.

True dat but many docs believe that after 75 you don't need the PSA test since it is so "slow-growing".  I had a good PSA in 2016 (at 73) and in five years my prostate was 40% cancerous.  Is that "slow-growing"?  If so, I probably wouldn't hit 80 (which is pretty good anyway) but just saying ....  I have guys in my active FL community walking the golf course at 90 for nine holes.  I did have my surgery in Columbus, OH because I was on summer hiatus and the biopsy left me little choice.  Life is good!

• Upvote 1