ACC/Big Ten BEATDOWN is this week

YardBirds13

Well, a game the ACC maybe needed to win was the Miami/OSU game and Miami lost.

The ACC needs Clemson and Duke tonight.

UVA isn't likely to win.

McClinton getting kicked out doomed Miami.

They aren't a tournament team without him.

I think UVa has a good enough shot. They only lost at Syracuse by 3 (and led by double digits in the second half.)

Gotta be honest, Dook really impressed me last night. Their D can give Carolina some trouble. They went into an extremely hostile envrionment against a top 10 team (although I think Purdue is slightly overrated) and kicked their tails in.

It will be very hard to score against them this year.

I thought Singler was very solid last year, but nothing about him screamed to me "STUD". I even thought James Johnson from Wake really deserved ACC Freshman of the Year over him.

But, this year? WOW.

He has improved so much, its incredible. No doubt in my mind he is First Team All-ACC this season. He looked tremendous last night.

I thought Singler was very solid last year, but nothing about him screamed to me "STUD". I even thought James Johnson from Wake really deserved ACC Freshman of the Year over him.

But, this year? WOW.

He has improved so much, its incredible. No doubt in my mind he is First Team All-ACC this season. He looked tremendous last night.

He is a lot stronger....That is a big difference.

Is UNC better than the Oklahoma Thunder?

This team is ridiculous.

If they win it all, I think this is going to end up being the best team in the NCAA since the 91-92 Duke teams.

A few minutes after I posted this, Vitale talked about how UNC is like an NBA team and to bring on the Thunder and Clippers.

Archived