3/18/22 - Spring training opener vs. Blue Jays

eddie83

2 minutes ago, interloper said:

Just a note, because baseball hates us, 98 rock isn't yet streaming on the MLB at bat app. I actually went to Walgreens this morning to pick up a cheap clock radio ... lol. I don't own a radio anymore! 

That makes no sense. It’s also on WBAL as well. 

Where did you hear this?

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

That makes no sense. It’s also on WBAL as well. 

Where did you hear this?

https://www.98online.com/2022/03/16/when-and-where-to-hear-orioles-spring-training-games/

Currently, online streaming and mobile app streaming of the play-by-play can not be provided. However, 98 Rock and Major League Baseball are aggressively working to be able to provide live streaming for individuals listening in the Orioles viewing area in the very near future.

Please stay tuned with 98online.com and the 98 Rock mobile app for future announcements regarding play-by-play streaming.

Good to see Beisbol back. Busy sports day with the tournie games. 

really really disappointed with the lack of signings by Elias. Wasn’t fully expecting a big splash this year but same pathetic effort. I sure wish more fans & media would hold him and the team to a higher standard. 38 years since last championship….

2 minutes ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

really really disappointed with the lack of signings by Elias. Wasn’t fully expecting a big splash this year but same pathetic effort. I sure wish more fans & media would hold him and the team to a higher standard. 38 years since last championship….

You spoke too soon.  We just signed Catcher Beau Taylor to a minor league deal!

4 minutes ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

Well they couldn't talk to free agents for 100 days. I think Mike signs another SP to a 1-yr deal.

So far Mike has signed 3 guys to MLB deals: Lyles, Odor, and Chirinos. For me I count Owings in there seeing as he's a near lock to make the team as Hyde's requisite Veteran Guy Who Can Play Shortstop.