La Russa Campaigning for McGwire for the HOF

Migrant Redbird

Um, how about you not judge me like you don't want me judging McGwire? The only difference is I know a lot more about McGwire's situation then you know about me.

I have an opportunity to dialogue with you and discuss your rationale, or lack thereof. I don't communicate with McGwire and, as far as I can tell, neither does anyone else on this topic.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have an opportunity to dialogue with you and discuss your rationale, or lack thereof. I don't communicate with McGwire and, as far as I can tell, neither does anyone else on this topic.

I was talking about how you think my thinking falls within the herd mentality. You still didn't answer the first part of my last post.

• 1 month later...

Biggity Bump.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3851381

Jay McGwire writes in his proposal that his brother "began to use, but in low dosages so he wouldn't lift his way out of baseball. Deca-Durabolin helped with his joint problems and recovery, while growth hormone helped his strength, making him leaner in the process. I became the first person to inject him, like most first-timers he couldn't plunge in the needle himself. Later a girlfriend injected him."

Archived