Orioles vs Tigers ST Sunday 3/27/2022 1:05 pm

justD

7 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Does the app have a monthly fee?  I'm in Richmond, so I can't listen to 98 Rock either.

I honestly don't know if they're currently charging a subscription fee for ST games. You could download it and then try?  I mean, it doesn't cost anything to download the app, I don't think. 

There may be more about this in this thread: https://forum.orioleshangout.com/topic/44088-orioles-spring-training-schedule/

Lyles out for his second inning pitched, top of the 5th.  Geoff notes that Lyles is familiar with Chirinos, having pitched to him at some point in the past. 

Colton Cowser comes in to play CF. Dorrian replaces Mancini at 1B. Richie Martin at SS. 

Lopez out on first pitch. 

Hill runs count to 2-2, then fouls one off, works a 3-2 count, then earns an 8-pitch walk.

Hill then steals 2B on a curveball up and away to Reyes. Reyes count 2-1, then fouls one off 2-2, then strikes out looking on a questionable high pitch. 

Two out. Man on 2B.

• Upvote 1

Willi Castro up, breaking ball in for strike 1, another breaking ball 0-2, fastball up 1-2, another breaking ball fouled off still 1-2, another breaking ball foul still 1-2, takes one high 2-2, takes one bounced in 3-2, fastball taken outside corner for strike 3. 

Middle of the 5th, Tigers 2 Orioles 4

1 minute ago, Il BuonO said:

Lyles going another one?

So far he's gone 2 IP, he just finished the top of the 5th. 

My guess would be no because of the number of pitches and this being his first ST outing, but I guess we'll see. 

Edited by justD