Colton Cowser 2022

ShoelesJoe

8 hours ago, Filmstudy said:

After tonight's 19-hit outburst, I'm already addicted to watching the Delmarva graduates play at Aberdeen via MiLB.  Great time to go see a game in Aberdeen.

Ken, something I was interested in seeing out of these guys is how the move to Aberdeen, which is a pitchers park, effects these hitters.  

It will be interesting to monitor this.

6 minutes ago, luismatos4prez said:

My hope is that he finishes the year at Norfolk, just like Stowers did last year. And is in the conversation for a call-up early next year.

Have to say, I wanted Khalil Watson, but I like Cowser a lot so far. He reminds me of Markakis a bit.

I agree on the Markakis comp, and I’d gladly take that kind of career from Cowser.  I think he’s a bit faster than Nick, though Nick had pretty decent speed in his early years.   

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Frobby said:

I agree on the Markakis comp, and I’d gladly take that kind of career from Cowser.  I think he’s a bit faster than Nick, though Nick had pretty decent speed in his early years.   

I think Brandon Nimmo (but hopefully healthy) is an intriguing comp that fits really well