You get get an Upper Reserved seat for $16 for today on Stubhub

Going Underground

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I only heard a little bit of it after the game and the replay started, but I will say this, as much as Hunter was annoying homer during his radio and television broadcasts, he was a very good MC. Everything about that pregame ceremony seemed forced and amateurish. But I don't think it's about getting the best person for the job anymore with the Orioles. 

I have an idea of what you are saying there I think and I 100% agree.  

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

This seems on point. I'm not sure if I've heard a good thing about the ticket people. I guess you get what you pay for when it comes to the Orioles. 

They need an entire reimagining of how the organization communicates and treats the fans.

Ok, so I do feel obligated to step in on this.  It’s obviously been a long time since I was down there but I think the ticketing area, which is where I worked, has always been stellar.

We are used to a lot of ticket policies (like exchanges for example) that a lot of teams don’t even allow.  

There are some good people down there and they try to be as fan friendly as possible.  The problem is, when you are putting out such an awful product, it really doesn’t matter what you do for people.  It gets totally overshadowed by the ineptness of the organization.  

Just now, Sports Guy said:

Something else I hated was the no cash stuff.  That was the stupidest thing of the day.  On top of that, there were almost no vendors the whole game coming around to the seats.

Get a watch with contactless pay.

It's way more Boujie than reaching into a wallet for cash.

4 hours ago, Going Underground said:

The Nats announcer always sounds like he is introducing a wrestling match.

He does, but I give him credit for being more entertaining and enthusiastic than the current and previous Camden Yards announcers.