4/11 Mon vs the Brewers

Il BuonO

Just now, deward said:

The place never looked close to full, I'm perplexed by them saying it was a sellout.

Early in the game, I was looking at the LF upper deck and it looked like the last few rows were empty. but seemed like a good crowd. I never looked at right-center seats early in the game. I will say, there are probably a lot of people out getting snacks and late showing up. And then folks leave early to beat the traffic being not only fair weather fans, but maybe not even baseball fans. 

16 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

Early in the game, I was looking at the LF upper deck and it looked like the last few rows were empty. but seemed like a good crowd. I never looked at right-center seats early in the game. I will say, there are probably a lot of people out getting snacks and late showing up. And then folks leave early to beat the traffic being not only fair weather fans, but maybe not even baseball fans. 

Went back to see what it looked like before the first pitch. Definitely some empty seats in the deck and some in the bleachers in right center. 

H00hkaV.png

But later, on the replay of Mullins' RBI double, it looks to have filled out some. Probably people showing up late or eating and missing things early. 

9ClEdT6.png

And looking on down the LF line and LF wall around the same time. 

9IKhl1i.png