Connor Norby 2022

Just Regular

1 hour ago, Sports Guy said:

Well nothing matters to me but my opinion…yes. 

I don’t care about your opinion and I’m not sure why it matters to you what I think.

And btw, you could have had Lawlar, a higher ceiling guy with your second pick and still ended up with Rhodes.   This is why the process matters to me. 

THE process?   Apparently there's more than one process.   Just because Elias didn't use or doesn't use YOUR process, doesn't mean it's the wrong process.   As for your usual baby sh*t, say whatever you want.    I accept you for what you are.   I just can't say what you are.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, LookinUp said:

So his k rate almost doubled for a month + after getting hit in the face. Interesting.

I'm not shocked by him doing better in AA because it sure seems like a much better hitter's league for whatever reason but also because I think he was due to hit his stride again.

IIRC, his ops was mid .800's before being hit, so it's not like he was struggling up until that moment.

Getting hit in the face will definitely mess with a hitter.   I just am surprised that it stopped messing with him the minute he left Aberdeen.   

10 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

THE process?   Apparently there's more than one process.   Just because Elias didn't use or doesn't use YOUR process, doesn't mean it's the wrong process.   As for your usual baby sh*t, say whatever you want.    I accept you for what you are.   I just can't say what you are.

Fragile is the word that comes to mind. 

10 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Getting hit in the face will definitely mess with a hitter.   I just am surprised that it stopped messing with him the minute he left Aberdeen.   

Exactly.   Even before getting hit in the face, his K's weren't exactly low.   Now 33 AB's is definitely a SSS but, as you said, he was striking out about 30% of the time and after the promotion the K's are way down so far.    

38 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Feel free to PM me tough guy.

As for the process.  Of course there are a lot of different processes.  I just don’t agree with it.  Do you agree with everything?  Do you feel you have the right to state your opinion about whether or not you agree with it or not?  You seem to have this obsession because I don’t agree with it.

Why do you care?  What difference does it make to you?

10 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Feel free to PM me tough guy.

As for the process.  Of course there are a lot of different processes.  I just don’t agree with it.  Do you agree with everything?  Do you feel you have the right to state your opinion about whether or not you agree with it or not?  You seem to have this obsession because I don’t agree with it.

Why do you care?  What difference does it make to you?

Oooooh!    Are you going to beat me up in a PM or something?    You just get  to use more four letter words, birdbrain.   lol

You're allowed to have an opinion.   You just act like your opinion is the only way and anything else is wrong.   You're the.  "100%", "No, it is that simple!", guy.   You are a turd with just about everyone on here.   You can dish it out but you can't take it.   That's what they say about bullies.   One shot in the nose and you start crying.  PM me!  PM me!   Whaa!  Whaa!  Whaa!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Oooooh!    Are you going to beat me up in a PM or something?    You just get  to use more four letter words, birdbrain.   lol

You're allowed to have an opinion.   You just act like your opinion is the only way and anything else is wrong.   You're the.  "100%", "No, it is that simple!", guy.   You are a turd with just about everyone on here.   You can dish it out but you can't take it.   That's what they say about bullies.   One shot in the nose and you start crying.  PM me!  PM me!   Whaa!  Whaa!  Whaa!

Why do you care that I feel my opinion is the one that matters?  Why does that matter to you?  I feel strong about my thoughts.  Why would I back off of them?  Why does it matter to you?

You spend an awful lot of your day worrying about my opinion.  I think you need a hobby.  

Just now, Sports Guy said:

Why do you care that I feel my opinion is the one that matters?  Why does that matter to you?  I feel strong about my thoughts.  Why would I back off of them?  Why does it matter to you?

You spend an awful lot of your day worrying about my opinion.  I think you need a hobby.  

This is my hobby!  LOL

This is a message board.  Someone voices an opinion.  Some people agree.  Some disagree.   It's pretty elementary, Watson.    Why does it matter to you that I question you on your opinion?      It you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

As usual there is so much IRONY in a SportsGuy post.   We've been here about the same amount of years except for a few years when he jumped ship to another ship and now back to this ship again.  Long story!

The poster with over 47,000 posts is telling the poster with over 21,000 posts that he needs a hobby.   Now that's funny!

Just now, RZNJ said:

This is my hobby!  LOL

This is a message board.  Someone voices an opinion.  Some people agree.  Some disagree.   It's pretty elementary, Watson.    Why does it matter to you that I question you on your opinion?      It you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

You can question on my opinion.  I don't care about that.  But you seem to take offense to it and it bothers you. Its kind of pathetic. I feel the way I do and you get cry like a baby about it.  Why?  If you disagree, thats fine.  Stick to the baseball aspect of it. Instead, you act like a mental patient who escaped Arkham.  You asked me and I said the process matters to me.  The spending of the money, how its allocated, how I feel they don't go BPA and pass on guys to save money.  All of that matters to me.  

You have said you want one of 3 guys but then you say if they don't take those guys, you will be ok with it.  Basically, your opinion is that you are good with whatever they do.  You aren't putting yourself out there.  You are sitting on a fence and being wishy washy.  That's fine, its just who you are.  I am more willing to say exactly what I think and how I feel and put it out there, which you should love because you like to throw that stuff in people's faces if they are proven wrong.  

3 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

As usual there is so much IRONY in a SportsGuy post.   We've been here about the same amount of years except for a few years when he jumped ship to another ship and now back to this ship again.  Long story!

The poster with over 47,000 posts is telling the poster with over 21,000 posts that he needs a hobby.   Now that's funny!

Well, I jumped ship because Tony made me, so there!  :D

I also wanted to support someone who I thought was a friend but turned out to be far from it.  It is what it is.

1 minute ago, Sports Guy said:

You can question on my opinion.  I don't care about that.  But you seem to take offense to it and it bothers you. Its kind of pathetic. I feel the way I do and you get cry like a baby about it.  Why?  If you disagree, thats fine.  Stick to the baseball aspect of it. Instead, you act like a mental patient who escaped Arkham.  You asked me and I said the process matters to me.  The spending of the money, how its allocated, how I feel they don't go BPA and pass on guys to save money.  All of that matters to me.  

You have said you want one of 3 guys but then you say if they don't take those guys, you will be ok with it.  Basically, your opinion is that you are good with whatever they do.  You aren't putting yourself out there.  You are sitting on a fence and being wishy washy.  That's fine, its just who you are.  I am more willing to say exactly what I think and how I feel and put it out there, which you should love because you like to throw that stuff in people's faces if they are proven wrong.  

I'm so proud of you.  You have a STRONG opinion and you think that makes you STRONG.   I get it.   Good luck with that.

1 minute ago, interloper said:

LMAO. The "debate me" edge lord energy from this guy is endlessly funny.

Oh boy, Mr Clueless always feels the need to chime in. The next time you bring something good to this board will be the first time.   Go back to the shallow end with all the other kids.