The LF wall tracker

OsEatAlEast

A lot of bellyaching from Judge and Boone after this one.  

They think the Orioles should keep the look of their quaint park and take it on the chin from the good old cheating Yankees.  

When people say the cut out looks like a gimmick just remember it looks a lot like PNC in Pittsburgh, which is largely considered one of the top 3 parks in baseball (along with OPACY).

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Camden_yardbird said:

They think the Orioles should keep the look of their quaint park and take it on the chin from the good old cheating Yankees.  

When people say the cut out looks like a gimmick just remember it looks a lot like PNC in Pittsburgh, which is largely considered one of the top 3 parks in baseball (along with OPACY).

I still think the Orioles should have kept the look of their quaint park and tried using better pitchers to avoid taking it on the chin from the Yankees, instead of using a gimmick.

19 minutes ago, deward said:

I still think the Orioles should have kept the look of their quaint park and tried using better pitchers to avoid taking it on the chin from the Yankees, instead of using a gimmick.

It’s a gimmick to make the park not such an easy HR park?  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Camden_yardbird said:

Yankees win 
Judge goes 4 for 5 Has 2 HRs 

Yet this guy still manages to find a reason to cry? Talk about a spoiled brat. He’s that butt hurt he didn’t get a third HR? 
Does he not realize other things count in the game and everything isn’t HR or nothing? Dudes a clown! Now I’ll root even HARDER against his sorry a—

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

It’s a gimmick to make the park not such an easy HR park?  

"We're still a bad team and we're not trying to put our best team on the field, but....BEHOLD, the deepest LF in the whole world! Laugh when Aaron Judge can't conquer it! Cry when Ryan Mountcastle can't conquer it! We'll still lose the game, but some of you might feel better about it!"

2 hours ago, Camden_yardbird said:

Huh?

Are you talking about this?

He was joking.

It was a reference to what happened last week.

Just now, Bmorebirds24 said:

I don’t think Mullins is aware of it being a joke? He decided to clap back on his IG account 

I guess he isn't a fan of the game?

I'm pretty confident it was a joke.  It would be really out of character for Judge and there was that whole thing last week with Woodward and the Rangers.

4 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I guess he isn't a fan of the game?

I'm pretty confident it was a joke.  It would be really out of character for Judge and there was that whole thing last week with Woodward and the Rangers.

Is there video of Judge's comment? Just reading it and not knowing any further context, Judge is coming off as a crybaby especially considering he plays half his games in a bandbox. 

8 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Is there video of Judge's comment? Just reading it and not knowing any further context, Judge is coming off as a crybaby especially considering he plays half his games in a bandbox. 

I tried to post what Mullins said in retaliation but it didn’t post maybe the language but I bleeped it out.