2022 Ongoing Lineup Thread

OsFanSinceThe80s

2 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

That's pretty much the lineup I expected for the second game and glad to see Stowers is getting a start. Hopefully Lyles has it in him to go six innings tonight.

4 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

That's pretty much the lineup I expected for the second game and glad to see Stowers is getting a start. Hopefully Lyles has it in him to go six innings tonight.

I did a crop to make it a little more legible (below). First time I uploaded the wrong image. 

G6x4nwk.png

3 minutes ago, clapdiddy said:

I truly do not understand how they can bring up Stowers and not let him play.   Guess they don't think much of him or Vavra.

It kinda flies in the face of some of us that had hopes for Stowers being a regular next season. It's hard for anyone to get their bat going with sporadic AB's, much less a rookie that played daily.

1 hour ago, clapdiddy said:

I truly do not understand how they can bring up Stowers and not let him play.   Guess they don't think much of him or Vavra.

Of course he's playing. Roch had him pitching tonight ;) I'm sure he meant Kyle Bradish. 

DzIEseh.pnghttps://www.masnsports.com/blog/orioles-lineup-vs-blue-jays-1-4

Edited by NashLumber
link

7 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Is it you or Rock/Melewski that thinks Stowers is using his other arm to pitch tonight?

Looks like it was a typo by Roch that is now corrected.

For the Orioles
Cedric Mullins CF
Adley Rutschman C
Anthony Santander RF
Ryan Mountcastle 1B
Ramón Urías 3B
Gunnar Henderson DH
Austin Hays LF
Rougned Odor 2B
Jorge Mateo SS

Kyle Bradish RHP