2022 Ongoing Lineup Thread

OsFanSinceThe80s

1 minute ago, forphase1 said:

Honestly, I don't care if he's 100 for 100 with 100 homeruns against him at this point.  The rookies should be playing every game for the rest of the season and Odor/Aguilar shouldn't get any playing time, not counting injuries or something of course.  

Amen! Preach!

I bet tomorrow the 5 sitting today will start  

Chirinos  C 

Nevin  3rd

Odor  2nd 

Stowers  RF

Mountcastle   1B 

Two of this bunch sits  * my guess*

Adley

Gunnar 

Mullins 

Hays *

Mateo *

Santander 

Will not start plus 2 from above

Aguilar 

Vavra

McKenna 

I’ve got to say, Hyde has been an absolute mess this year regarding lineups. Obviously he is more privy to things like if a player is struggling with diarrhea or something and there’s direction from the front office but holy crap…Aguilar on the 2nd to last day? Literally not one person, outside of maybe Aguilars mom or the president of his fan club, is happy to see him in the lineup on any given day. 

18 minutes ago, Spy Fox said:

This probably means we get a grand finale of the Aguilar and Odor Show in game 2. 

I expect everyone gets a start today so the Game 2 lineup will include Aguilar, Odor, Nevin, Stowers and Chirinos 

This lineup is pretty upsetting. I got tickets for the last game of the season expecting/hoping to see Adley and Gunnar and the rest of the “A” lineup. Can’t make the first game today and that hope looks to be screwed by the double header.

• 4 months later...