The Teixeira Watch: Part V - AM says the O's "have flexibility" on Tex

Jagwar

Speaking of Curt Schilling, he touched on the subject of Tex in his blog. Naturally, he thinks he should sign with the Sux (big surprise there!); however, he did have some kind words for Baltimore.

I understand Mark is from the DC/Baltimore area and can speak first-hand to the allure of that place. I’m talking Baltimore though. Fantastic city, great fans and you have your pick of big city apartment or house in horse country. Not sure D.C. offers that second option or whether or not that matters, but I know going back to Arizona felt like ‘coming home’ and that was a huge draw for me.

http://www.weei.com/Why-Boston-Might-Be-Best/3510933

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Take that bag off!!! :o
I'm with ya on that one. Wait, I got an idea.....Get rid of the bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughlol:
I think you should let the bag on until Tex signs here as a protest. That'll show 'em!!! :laughlol:

Okay, I changed it back. Everyone happy now? :D

Manny.....

Seriously, you clearly have NO idea what you are talking about. Even after Manny disgraced himself by quitting on his teammates in order to force the team to trade him, there are still many fans here who love the guy.

Just to be clear, the original comment was that Boston "chews up and spits out," athletes. Manny was given a free pass by both the FO and the fan base. They overlooked his immature and selfish behavior and cheered his every move.

No offense but you couldn't be MORE wrong.

Seriously, you clearly have NO idea what you are talking about. Even after Manny disgraced himself by quitting on his teammates in order to force the team to trade him, there are still many fans here who love the guy.

Just to be clear, the original comment was that Boston "chews up and spits out," athletes. Manny was given a free pass by both the FO and the fan base. They overlooked his immature and selfish behavior and cheered his every move.

No offense but you couldn't be MORE wrong.

Im sure some Sox fans still think Mannys on the team.

Archived